Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Monday, November 12, 2012

Classic Woolly Toppers Competition Winner!

I'm late as always! However I am delighted to announce that the winner of a digital copy of Classic Woolly Toppers by Woolly Wormhead and two balls of Excelana DK in their chosen colour is.....

ancebak! Well done! I'll email you for your address details shortly so if  you can be thinking about which colour of Excelana you would like me to send in the meantime.  I will also pass your email on to  Woolly to send you the download details for Classic Woolly Toppers.

And if you want to know who she chose as her favourite hat wearer and why:

I absolutely LOVE the Ravine - very charleston! My favourite hat wearer has to be Annie Hall (Diane Keaton). Her hat makes an otherwise very masculine outfit extremely feminine and shows just how important a hat can be to an outfit.

Very well said and I hope you enjoy your prize.

for now
Ruby xxx

2 comments :

ancebak said...

Hooray!! I can't believe I won! I can't wait to get started on all the beautiful hats!! Thank you for a great prize! XXX ancebak

tales from a handmade home said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner........just found your lovely blog and I adore all your vintage designs.